Olympia aka Olinka
Ch. Holland Olympia van Le Dobry C.I.B
- D.O.B. 27. 10. 2013
- HD, ED, spondylosis negative, eye-tests clear, DM negative
- DNA registrated, coat color kbr/kbr
- Interchampion of beauty, MultiChampion of beauty: Champion of the Czech Republic, Champion of Austria, Champion of Slovakia, Champion of Hungary
- exams: BH, SPr. 1, IPO1
- 3. place at the World Championship of the Dutch Shepherds 2017 IPO1 (99, 87, 85)
- pure DS bloodline without any registries in pedigree
- legendary working bloodline (father Holland Messi v. Le Dobry, grandpa Boyd's Bullriding Glenmore)
Olinka is social female who has grown in a family with children. She loves hes "pack" very much so she is always ready to protect it. She perfectly guards our house and garden.
She is very active dog, besides our dogsport trainings, she do biking, inline skating a jogging with me. She also goes hiking with us and cannot miss any family trip.
She is always ready to work with her handler. She has high food, prey and ball drive. Very stable nerves, clear-headed female.
Oli is prepared for top IPO competitions.
She does amazing work in tracking where she excels with absolute focus on track. She works very intensively with low nose in calm pace.
In obedience she is easy-handled and highly motivated on food and ball. However, I would say that she works just for me.She shows natural expression during heeling.
She is very focused on the precise technique of the defence - her grips are super full and calm. She excels with fighting the helper on escape.
Olympia's pedigree on www.working-dog.com